Henry David Thoreau said, “The eye is the jewel of the body.”
Eyes tell a story. They’re the gatekeepers to the soul. Using your mastery of the digital arts, depict the body’s jewel-the human eye. Give it perspective, depth, and history. Tell us a story and expose the soul by capturing the essence of the jewel.
You may use Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or any other software.
Objective: Use your mastery of the digital arts to depict a human eye that "tells a story".
Rules of Engagement
- Fill out your profile as it helps our judges know more about you.
- The winner takes all, there is only one winner for this contest.
- Be aware of copyrights, reference when you have to, but using your own work is much more rewarding.
- Votes matter, but they don’t determine the winner! Voting begins once the submission period ends.
- Share! These competitions are much more fun when you shared with friends.
- Media type: JPEG
- Size: Open
- Color: All
- Digital editing: allowed
Drop us a line, email@example.com, we'll respond in less than 24 hours!
Prize: $150 & publicity
Created by: Talentcall Inc
Category: Visual Arts > Design
Submissions: March 14, 2013 - April 18, 2013
Voting duration: April 19, 2013 - April 26, 2013
Winner Announcement: May 3, 2013
Created by: Mica39
Bio : None
Joined : March 15, 2013, 9:22 p.m.